Daddy Government
And why it's a bad thing
I have always respected the Government and believe that the US Government had 'We the People' as top priority as it should. But now I begin to wonder.
Is a daddy Government a good thing? A government where the 'We the People' has become 'We the children'. Where we eat out of the hand of the Government if we so desire? And people live off of student loads, because they know in twenty years Obama will whip their slate clean?
I believe people should be free and independent. I believe people should be able to take care of themselves. I believe the government is taking our rights away and I want to do something about it.
When I was an exchange student in Denmark I saw how their government worked. Students got to go to college. -- no questions asked. Students got monthly handouts from the government. And if the student moved from home they were given even more. Now this all sounds too good to be true and I'm sure it is. See these kids are brought up with the idea that they can have everything they need without working. And the government expects the students to grow into functional adults and pay back the debt they cause to their society. So in the end they carry this debt the rest of their life. By getting taxed (no lie) half their paycheck back to the government. All this causes high living expenses. Fact: Denmark is the most expensive country in the world to live in. Denmark is practically communist.
This matters, because here in the USA it's happening! Obama signed in a law that students don't have to pay their student loans. That they will be paid off in twenty years. So does this mean school is free. I guess so. And what is stopping kids from getting student loan money for other things, such as homes, cars and food. The point I'm making is that the government is pulling out its daddy size wallet and giving freely to the people. How can this be okay. Because that money isn't the governments to give out like that. It's ours the "We the People's" money. So in essence Obama is stealing our money and buying our votes from us, then giving us the bill. People should be responsible for themselves, not living spoon fed off the government. Sooner than later, we will be slaves to the governments will.
And Obama isn't dumb he knows young people like ourselves need money. Since most young people are drowning in debt. That is because young people believe that have to have college, since that's the society we live in. Anyhow point is Obama is buying people's votes.
Next, I have just come across this today. People have been saying that they hear a sound like a lawn mower in the sky buzzing around their homes. They are drones. Drones are usually used in the military. They are a unmanned flying device. They are used as surveillance. Bigger drones have weapons and can kill. Well Obama has mass produced these drones and now they are being heard around our homes. The thing is...they are hard to see since they are painted blue or white to match the sky. We can't deny it, Uncle Sam is spying on us. The question is...why?
No comments:
Post a Comment